Top Tools for the Growth of Disciple-Making Disciples of Christ
- Two Ways to Live: The Choice We All Face
This is a basic explanation of the Christian message to introduce people to Jesus and the Good News.
- Questions & Answers: God Makes Sense
Here are answers to common questions for further exploration of the claims of Christianity.
- Bible Reading Calendar (Personal & Family Devotion)
Daily Bible reading facilitates growth for Christ’s disciples and enables them to disciple others.
- The Proclamation Trust
Resources for the primary preaching of the Bible and proclaiming the Gospel (Good News) of Christ Jesus.
- David Helm’s COMA for One-to-One Bible Reading
Questions for different genres of the Bible to consider when reading along with a guide through Mark’s Gospel.
- Matthias Media
Resources for personal, family, one-to-one, and group Bible studies.
Basics on the Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- “The Anglican Doctrine of Baptism” by Dr. Lee Gatiss
- “The Anglican Doctrine of Infant Baptism” (audio) by Dr. Lee Gatiss
- “Cranmer on Infant Baptism” by Dr. Lee Gatiss
- Baptism (video) by Dr. Lee Gatiss with handout
- The Lord’s Supper (video) by Dr. Lee Gatiss with handout
Biblical Theological Studies and Resources
- Dr. Michael S. Heiser
- “Kerux: The Journal of Northwest Theological Seminary”
- Goldsworthy’s Outline of Biblical History
- Genesis 1-2:4 Notes on Creation & Historical Adam with Genesis Creation Diagram by Marc Wilson
- An Anglican Biblical Theology of ‘Church’ in “Refining the Reformers” by Melvin Tinker in response to Allister’s article in past issues of “Churchman” that may also be viewed here.
Congregational Ministry Resources
- Bible Name Pronunciation
Need help pronouncing that name? This resource can help.
- 1662 Prayer Leader Format
Feel free to personalize.
Outlines for Women’s Bible Study
- Judges 1-3 (PDF)
- Judges 3 (PDF)
- Judges 4-5 (PDF)
- Judges 6-8 (PDF)
- Judges 9-10:5 (PDF)
- Judges 10:6-12:15 (PDF)
- Judges 13-16 (PDF)
- Judges 17-End (PDF)
Other Anglican Resources
- Anglican Connection
- Sydney Anglicans
- St. Helen’s Bishopsgate
- Church Society
- Dr. Lee Gatiss
- The Anglican Homilies
- The Anglican Agenda series
Secondary Resources for Reference and Apologetics
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones Trust
- The Theologian
- The Banner of Truth
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
- Free Puritan Works by The Puritan’s Woodshop
- Ligonier Ministries
- Truth for Life
- John Frame & Vern Poythress: Theology for the Church
- Credo Magazine
- One Passion Ministries
- The Gospel Coalition
- Desiring God
- Grace to You
- I’ll Be Honest
- Moore Theological College
- Christian Research Institute (CRI)
- CARM – Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry
- Alpha and Omega Ministries
- Challies Dot Com | Informing the Reforming
Serving and Stewardship within the Local Congregation
- Biblical Considerations on Giving
- The following are academic, but they are insightful.